Welcome!!!

Welcome to Paintbrush Rocket! I am an elementary art teacher who has taught for 14 years in Ohio, borrowing and sharing lots of lessons from many other wonderful art teacher along the way. And a BIG THANKS to my good friend Laura, aka, Painted Paper who has inspired me to get in the blogging world! Laura has been a great inspiration and local buddy to collaborate with. I look forward to sharing my ideas and borrowing all of yours! Have a great year!

Friday, October 19, 2012

2nd Grade Calacas/Calaveras Portraits

These Calacas/Calaveras Portraits, (dressed up skeleton's for Day of the Dead), are all made with cut paper and a little paint.  The dress sombrero's are painted with silver tempera.  These make me very happy!



4 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! I just love your art style. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patty! Your site has been a real inspiration!

      Delete
  2. I am doing this tomorrow. THanks for sharing!!!!! So excited.....

    ReplyDelete