Welcome!!!

Welcome to Paintbrush Rocket! I am an elementary art teacher who has taught for 14 years in Ohio, borrowing and sharing lots of lessons from many other wonderful art teacher along the way. And a BIG THANKS to my good friend Laura, aka, Painted Paper who has inspired me to get in the blogging world! Laura has been a great inspiration and local buddy to collaborate with. I look forward to sharing my ideas and borrowing all of yours! Have a great year!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Fifth Grade Fall Pumpkins

I love this project for translating 3D forms on a 2D surface.  Highlight and shadow... blending analogous colors... so fun!  I prefer this project on blue and purple construction paper.  Black glue and chalk are so nice together!




1 comment:

  1. These are really beautiful!!! The students did an awesome job with them! Great lesson! :)

    ReplyDelete